Through our Naviance/Family Connection program, MMSA students and parents have access to up-to-date and comprehensive information about admissions, college expectations, curricular requirements and standardized testing requirements. This program provides helpful links as well as realistic assessments of a student’s admission opportunities.
MMSA is pleased to introduce Naviance, a secure web-based planning and advising system that helps students and parents navigate through high school and explore post high school options.
What can Naviance do?
- Determine your student’s personality and career interests. This is called “Do What You Are” through Family Connection
- “Learning Style” can gain insight into how your student learns, to help them achieve their maximum potential.
- Search and match college by specific criteria
- Compare Colleges
- Compile college plans
- Track applications
- Sign up for college representative visits
- Receive emails from the Pike HS Pre-Collegiate and Guidance Office on upcoming events
- Research scholarship opportunities
To access Family Connections, click the link below and start exploring your college and career opportunities.