Parents and high school students of MMSA attended to MMSA’s ‘College Info Night’ on Thursday, Nov. 10th and to learned about;
- Importance of a College degree
- What are the most important aspects of a College Application
- What to do as a high school student in each grade to increase your chances for College admission
- What to do as a parent to help your children better prepare for college
- Money for College (Financial Aid, grants, and scholarships)
Parents were very happy to learn that MMSA is eligible for College Application and Standardized test fee waivers for all students. They were also excited about AP, Honors, Dual Enrollment, and CYSP Programs offered at MMSA. Parents were able to meet with the College counselors and ask questions at the end of the program.